LinkSys USB Adapter: Flashable?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Ryan Younger, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. Ryan Younger

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Unlikely, what was the specific model name/number?

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    (PeteCresswell), Nov 24, 2005

  3. Per Ryan Younger:
    >Unlikely, what was the specific model name/number?

    Gone. Deep in the bowels of CompUSA's return bin.

    Something that ended in "54G", though. It was the little one that plugs into a
    USB port and has it's own little extension cable/stand for locating it somewhere
    besides right at the port.

    On each of my two other LinkSys products, however, I now notice a "Firmware
    Upgrade" option. They want you to have something downloaded already and point
    to it via a Common File dialog.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Nov 24, 2005