    would like to use it on NTL broadband.

    The cheapest I have seen including delivery is £58.00.

    Yaz
    Yaz, Jul 3, 2006

  2. Yaz

    Graham. Guest

    > Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).
    >
    > It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype.
    > would like to use it on NTL broadband.
    >
    > The cheapest I have seen including delivery is £58.00.
    >
    > Yaz

    You are speaking to the converted here Yas! I bought a Linksys PAP2 for
    under 20 pounds, It WAS locked to Vonage, but not any more. Most of my
    traffic goes via VoIPCheap.

    Graham.

    Graham., Jul 3, 2006

  3. Yaz

    Brian A Guest

    On 3 Jul 2006 18:18:51 +0200, "Graham." <> wrote:

    >> Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).
    >>
    >> It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype.
    >> would like to use it on NTL broadband.
    >>
    >> The cheapest I have seen including delivery is £58.00.

    I've seen it that price inc VAT but ex delivery
    Where did you see it at £58 inc delivery?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Jul 3, 2006
  4. Yaz

    Wira One Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:31:09 +0000, Yaz wrote:

    > Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).
    >
    > It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype. I
    > would like to use it on NTL broadband.
    >
    > The cheapest I have seen including delivery is £58.00.
    >
    > Yaz

    If you saw the SPA3000 for £58 inclusive delivery, that I would say that
    it is a bargain!! Ordered mine from broadbandbuyer for £58 (+ P&P) ..
    £64.34 net .. I'm yet to receive my SPA3000 though.
    Wira One, Jul 4, 2006
  5. Yaz

    Mark Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:26:44 GMT, Wira One <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:31:09 +0000, Yaz wrote:
    >
    >> Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).
    >>
    >> It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype. I
    >> would like to use it on NTL broadband.
    >>
    >> The cheapest I have seen including delivery is £58.00.
    >>
    >> Yaz

    >If you saw the SPA3000 for £58 inclusive delivery, that I would say that
    >it is a bargain!! Ordered mine from broadbandbuyer for £58 (+ P&P) ..
    >£64.34 net .. I'm yet to receive my SPA3000 though.

    Have mine on order from PcBox for over three weeks now, I think there
    maybe a shortage?
    Mark, Oct 5, 2006