    Lansbury
    www.uk-air.net
    FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup
    Lansbury, May 31, 2006

  2. Lansbury

    Sean Guest

    Lansbury wrote:
    > Can I check that I am understanding the spec of this unit correctly.
    >
    > It can handle more than one incoming and outgoing VoIP provider as well as a
    > normal phone line?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > Lansbury
    > www.uk-air.net
    > FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup

    I have one, and still don't quite understand it all myself :)

    It seems you can have more than one VoIP provider.. but they all have to
    be on the same server / company.
    Sean, May 31, 2006

  3. Lansbury

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 31 May 2006 16:29:07 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >Lansbury wrote:
    >> Can I check that I am understanding the spec of this unit correctly.
    >>
    >> It can handle more than one incoming and outgoing VoIP provider as well as a
    >> normal phone line?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lansbury
    >> www.uk-air.net
    >> FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup

    >I have one, and still don't quite understand it all myself :)
    >
    >It seems you can have more than one VoIP provider.. but they all have to
    >be on the same server / company.

    No they don't have to be with the same company at all. Only the
    primary provider is the same for incoming and outgoing.

    You can have ONE incoming voip provider and ONE landline(FXO).
    The Voip incoming provider also serves as your prime outgoing but
    there are, in addition, 4 gateways which permit other outgoing
    providers. Thus, with ease, you can have 5 outgoing voip providers and
    more is possible with some appropriate setting up. If you wanted more
    outgoing providers then check out this method:-
    http://www.leafcom.co.uk
    There is ONE analogue phone output.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, May 31, 2006