    Does someone now if the same can be done on the SPA-400 ?

    Or if someone could point me to the user guide (and not the SPA-9000
    user guide), I'll be thankfull.
    Marc Zirnheld, Apr 2, 2008

  2. Marc Zirnheld

    Jono Guest

    Marc Zirnheld has brought this to us :
    > I could not find the SPA-400 user manual on the internet, and before
    > buying one I need to check something.
    >
    > On a SPA 3100 (same as SPA 3102 but without a router) you can forward a
    > call from PSTN to VOIP and select a "on-hook while calling VOIP" field
    > in the config menus (this is only in the latests firmware releases).
    >
    > Does someone now if the same can be done on the SPA-400 ?
    >
    > Or if someone could point me to the user guide (and not the SPA-9000
    > user guide), I'll be thankfull.

    Hmm. I've not really looked at this box much.

    The manuals are referred to on this poage:

    <http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1149821922369&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=2236991418B01>

    .........but the links appear broken (to me) - I've not had much luck
    with their site at all this week.
    Jono, Apr 2, 2008

  3. D'apres Jono <>,
    dans le forum uk.telecom.voip...

    > The manuals are referred to on this poage:
    >
    > <http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1149821922369&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=2236991418B01>

    No, they are not. Everything refers to the SPA 9000.

    But I found some information here :
    http://forum.voxilla.com/voip-wiki/using-linksys-spa400-communigate-pro-24188.html
    I'll be reading this.
    Marc Zirnheld, Apr 3, 2008