    The 2100 one has no such problem. I wonder how to fix it, because the
    company's technician said they never heard about it before.

    Also, how to make it not disconnected from Inernet?

    KingKong, May 22, 2008

  2. Re: Linksys SPA 2102 beeps my phone everytime it disconnected from ?Internet

    KingKong <> wrote:
    > I have my VOIP company sent me a Linksys SPA 2102 voice terminal to
    > replace the 2100 one, because the old one disconnected from Internet
    > often. However, unfortunately, the 2102 one still has same problem.
    > Moreover, it makes my codeless phone beeps everytime it disconnects.
    > The 2100 one has no such problem. I wonder how to fix it, because the
    > company's technician said they never heard about it before.
    >
    > Also, how to make it not disconnected from Inernet?

    How is your ATA getting its IP address? From a router on your network? How
    long of a lease time do you have setup? Also, do you have DHCP setup on your
    router [assuming you have one] so that your ATA gets the same address
    everytime it renews its lease?

    I think these questions actually provide you with plenty of answers on where
    to start looking :)

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse

    Religion is a crutch, but that's okay... humanity is a cripple.

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, May 23, 2008