    Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs
    Arsenal 03/04 Unbeaten
    Rays 03/04 not last in AL East

    KerplunKuK, Oct 8, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Rick Merrill Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    > I have a Linksys BEFDSR41 wired router, with combined modem. My ISP is
    > pipex 1Mb ADSL. I am having problems with use of IE6 on win XP. My
    > internet connection stays alive because downloads continue, but I cannot
    > access webpages. The only way I can connect to webpages is to go into the
    > router setup on 192.168.1.1, and click apply. Once this is done I can
    > access IE pages and download etc for about 20 mins, then the same scenario
    > happens again.
    > Any ideas on a fix? I am running the latest firmware on the router, and the
    > latest drivers for my network card.
    > All help appreciated.

    Did you tell your os that "gateway" is 192.168.1.1? Is the IP of
    your computer (use Start |cmd | ipconfig ) 192.168.1.xxx ?

    Rick Merrill, Oct 9, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in

    > I have a Linksys BEFDSR41 wired router, with combined modem. My ISP
    > is pipex 1Mb ADSL. I am having problems with use of IE6 on win XP.
    > My internet connection stays alive because downloads continue, but I
    > cannot access webpages. The only way I can connect to webpages is to
    > go into the router setup on 192.168.1.1, and click apply. Once this
    > is done I can access IE pages and download etc for about 20 mins, then
    > the same scenario happens again.
    > Any ideas on a fix? I am running the latest firmware on the router,
    > and the latest drivers for my network card.
    > All help appreciated.

    It sounds like the router is going defective. If it is still under
    warrantee, you may want to get a replacement. Have you contacted Linksys
    Tech Support about your problem?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 9, 2004