    TIA!

    ras
    -- ras
    ras, Sep 24, 2005

  2. ras

    peter Guest

    For an SPA-2002 folowing worked :

    1. Line tab setting; change "Nat Mapping Enable" to yes
    2. SIP tab; change "Substitute VIA Addr" to yes, and "EXT IP" to your
    router's WAN IP.
    3. Put the spa in the router's DMZ

    Check it out :=)
    peter, Sep 24, 2005

  3. ras

    Me Guest

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:48:45 +0100, ras <> wrote:

    >Have setup the ATA to use VOIPBuster, I can dial out successfully and
    >the receiver can hear me. However, I cannot hear them.
    >
    >I have tried Port Forwarding on my router and enabled DMZ as suggested
    >by Linksys. - Still doesn't work!!

    use stun.voipbuster.com not sip.voipbuster.com

    Me
    Me, Sep 24, 2005
  4. ras

    ras Guest

    On 24 Sep 2005 05:31:59 -0700, "peter" <> wrote:

    >For an SPA-2002 folowing worked :
    >
    >1. Line tab setting; change "Nat Mapping Enable" to yes
    >2. SIP tab; change "Substitute VIA Addr" to yes, and "EXT IP" to your
    >router's WAN IP.
    >3. Put the spa in the router's DMZ
    >
    >Check it out :=)

    Hi Peter

    Your Suggestion Together with the following Instructions Worked for my
    Linksys PAP2

    On the sip page (advanced mode):

    STUN Server: stun.fwdnet.net:3478
    (you can use any STUN server, they are not provider specific.)

    On the Line 1 (or 2) page:

    Proxy: sip.voipbuster.com
    Use Outbound Proxy: no
    Outbound Proxy: (leave empty)
    Register: yes

    Display Name: (your voipbuster username)
    User ID: (your voipbuster username)
    Password: (your voipbuster password)
    -- ras
    ras, Sep 26, 2005