    holding account. I've tried searching and come up with nothing.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 3, 2005

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Sean Guest

    http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/

    I just ordered one from http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/ though
    Sean, Aug 3, 2005

  3. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Al Guest

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:22:57 +0100, Sean wrote:

    >{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    >> Also I read somewhere on here about a service that allows you to group several
    >> accounts into one allowing you to receive calls from all numbers onto one
    >> holding account. I've tried searching and come up with nothing.
    >>

    >http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/

    Where is the bit about the service that the previous poster asked for?
    Al, Aug 3, 2005
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Sean Guest

    Al wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:22:57 +0100, Sean wrote:
    >

    >>{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    >>>Also I read somewhere on here about a service that allows you to group several
    >>>accounts into one allowing you to receive calls from all numbers onto one
    >>>holding account. I've tried searching and come up with nothing.
    >>>

    >>http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/

    > Where is the bit about the service that the previous poster asked for?

    I did not know about that, so just mentioned a supplier
    Sean, Aug 3, 2005
  5. On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:20:31 +0100, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >Also I read somewhere on here about a service that allows you to group several
    >accounts into one allowing you to receive calls from all numbers onto one
    >holding account. I've tried searching and come up with nothing.

    not thinking of people running Asterisk where a server registers to
    many services and then you register a phone or ATA to the server and
    set it up to get calls from all of the services ?

    Phil
    --
    Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :)
    Phil Thompson, Aug 4, 2005
  6. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    NoSpam Guest

    > http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/

    Is it true you need to buy adapters for the PAP2 for them to work with UK
    phones as one of the reviews on this site implies?
    NoSpam, Aug 4, 2005
  7. On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:38:13 +0100, "NoSpam" <>
    wrote:

    >Is it true you need to buy adapters for the PAP2 for them to work with UK
    >phones as one of the reviews on this site implies?

    it has RJ11 sockets so a BT plug doesn't fit. An RJ11-BT adaptor
    without a bell capacitor may mean the phone doesn't ring (an ADSL
    microfilter fixes that)

    Phil
    --
    Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :)
    Phil Thompson, Aug 4, 2005
  8. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Sean Guest

    NoSpam wrote:
    >>http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/

    > Is it true you need to buy adapters for the PAP2 for them to work with UK
    > phones as one of the reviews on this site implies?

    Yep, will need those.

    I've just got it...wow tiny! And its rather cool
    Sean, Aug 4, 2005
  9. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    JC Guest

    wrote:

    >Is it true you need to buy adapters for the PAP2 for them to work with UK
    >phones as one of the reviews on this site implies?

    Both the PAP2s that I bought from broadbandbuyer didn't come with BT
    adaptors so yes, you'd need these as well. A bit silly if you ask me
    as they must be pennies for the manufacturers but can be £ 2 to £ 5
    from stores.

    Rgds
    Jonathan
    JC, Aug 5, 2005