    I'm in the UK and using SIPGATE.

    I have a Philips Onis vox 200 Dect phone which supports it.

    Please Help

    Frazer Martin, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Frazer Martin

    Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:09:16 GMT, "Frazer Martin"
    <> wrote:

    >Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

    Has far has I know there isn't anything to set up on the PAP 2 I get
    caller ID on my Vonage PAP 2 and I did not did not sort any settings
    in the router for this ,I actually think this is between your supplier
    and your phone if you see what I mean .

    , Jul 26, 2005

  3. Frazer Martin

    Maverick Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:09:16 GMT, "Frazer Martin"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

    > Has far has I know there isn't anything to set up on the PAP 2 I get
    > caller ID on my Vonage PAP 2 and I did not did not sort any settings
    > in the router for this ,I actually think this is between your supplier
    > and your phone if you see what I mean .

    Worth a try with this..

    Login to the PAP2, switch to Advanced View then Admin Login and under the
    Regional tab there should be a setting for "Caller ID method".

    Ensure this is on "ETSI FSK With PR(UK)"

    Mav

    Maverick, Jul 26, 2005