    Thanks
    --
    SR
    =?Utf-8?B?c291bHJlYmVsamM=?=, Jul 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c291bHJlYmVsamM=?=

    Clark Guest

    Do you have any MAC filtering in place, and if so have you added the new
    address?

    Have you checked to see if the card is getting an IP address if you set it
    up for DHCP?

    Have you checked the router to see if the adapter shows up in the DHCP
    clients table?

    Do you have any Wireless security in place?

    Can you reach the router with the card? Can you ping the router?

    If you have SSID broadcast disabled, you might turn that on until you get a
    profile set up.

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c291bHJlYmVsamM=?=

    Andrew C Guest

    im not sure if there is any other solution than backing up your files and
    reinstalling SP2. but i would wait and see what other people say about it.

    Andrew C, Jul 18, 2005