    reset the router to factory defaults and reinstall?

    Thanks,

    Roy
    Roy Colson, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Roy Colson

    Clark Guest

    It may be as simple as changing your password and userID, but it depends
    on what the Road Runner setup is. PPPoE or something else and many
    different modems/routers are being used which may affect what you need
    to do. I changed modems and the thing was set up to do PPPoE on the
    modem, so I had to change it back so the router would do the PPPoE stuff
    (not Road Runner).

    Clark

    Clark, Sep 6, 2005