    Am I seeing this correctly?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Jan 11, 2011

  2. Per Ken1943:
    >If you got a cd with it, it's on that.

    Has anybody actually seen it on the CD?

    My CD has a link, but no manual that I can find.
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Jan 11, 2011

  3. Per (PeteCresswell):
    >My CD has a link, but no manual that I can find.

    Definitely no manual. To be fair, as somebody else observed,
    setup is pretty much self-evident via the router's web pages.

    Another little goody: one of the distinguishing features of this
    router, a guest account, cannot be configured via the router's
    browser interface. Instead, LinkSys' proprietary setup program
    is required - and once certain parms are changed, the setup
    program can no longer get to the router.

    FWIW, if I were shopping for a higher-end router, I'd look for
    another brand with the feature set I wanted - and full setup
    capability in the router's web pages.... and, maybe... even a
    manual...-)
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Jan 31, 2011