    paste. Is there a way round this? Im on XP SP2.

    Thanks In advance

    Cheers Paulos
    Paulos, Nov 4, 2006

  2. Paulos

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:16:16 GMT, "Paulos" <>
    wrote:

    >I've not got the new IE7 and its working well : )

    Ok, good. We know what web browser you use.

    >My problem is, that i can open links in emails anymore, i have to copy &
    >paste. Is there a way round this? Im on XP SP2.

    Would it maybe help to mention your e-mail client?
    Evan Platt, Nov 4, 2006

  3. Paulos wrote:

    > I've not got the new IE7 and its working well : )
    > My problem is, that i can open links in emails

    Of course, that might be a problem - rogue links, webbugs, all sort of
    malware ...

    > anymore, i have to copy &
    > paste. Is there a way round this? Im on XP SP2.

    Mail should be a entity whenever possible. Can you imagine receiving a
    (snailmail) letter with a list of phonenumbers in it to get your
    information from 5 answering machines in order, and write that down by
    yourself? Unfortunately, 2 of these answering machines have been turned off
    or got a new owner in between, the owner of another one has lost his mind
    and you hear accusations, death threats and curses only, the forth one is
    hardly to understand because of the crackling and static noise, only one
    gives part of the information - a few sentences that could have been
    written in the letter as well.
    I mean - a mail is a "static" thing once written, for which the sender could
    be held liable. The sender did not intend to make it change its meanings
    depending upon external links.

    Btw. ... isn't a wandering "not" something beautiful to argument on?
    I suppose you meant just the opposite: You got IE7 and now you can "not"
    open links directly in e-mails anymore?

    Walter Mautner, Nov 4, 2006