  1. When I click on a link in IE6 a new window opens but its blank. This happens
    on every web site I visit.
    Anyone any ideas please?
    Scott Campbell, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Scott Campbell

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    Outlook Express

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:57:19 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bvjlmv$lga$>
    Scott Campbell scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance