    I have Outlook Express and cannot get links in emails to open a browser. I
    click on the link and nothing opens.

    Thanks,

    Tommy Adams, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Tommy Adams

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    Outlook Express

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:58:51 GMT, in
    <%8%ec.16366$>
    Tommy Adams scrawleE:

    >I have Outlook Express and cannot get links in emails to open a browser. I
    >click on the link and nothing opens.
    >
    >Thanks,

    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Tommy Adams

    John Smith Guest

    Thank you much. I don't know why I didn't find that when I went to their
    site.

    It's not what you know, but who you know...

    John Smith, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Tommy Adams

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.