    Thanks,
    Lady R

    I'm a Kid At Heart! Visit Heart-N-Soul Today!

    Lady Rhyanon, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Lady Rhyanon

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 1024 x 768:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(1024,768)

    In <>,
    Lady Rhyanon took 11 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance