    IE window opens up and nothing appears - could anyone explain what is the
    problem please
    TIA tony
    Tony, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Tony

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:01:43 -0000, in