    What are probable causes,its troubleshooting and any preventive action
    required,please advice.

    Thanks
    Thaqalain, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Its window become white,while showing toolbar area of another window at
    top with a single line from other page.
    Thaqalain, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Thaqalain

    Yddap Guest

    Yddap, Sep 30, 2005
  4. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    I have observed many times that I get can't find server pages if I
    tried to open some links via OE,but sometimes links work very well.
    After restarting computer,I links start working but I get can't find
    server pages,later When I copied and pasted link in the address bar,I
    get that page.Later when I clicked other links of the same web site,It
    work via OE.What's wrong don't know?

    Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account:
    'Saqlain', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp',
    Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: '', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No,
    Socket Error: 12007, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

    Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. Account:
    Thaqalain, Sep 30, 2005
  5. Thaqalain

    Unk Guest

    On 29 Sep 2005 17:23:21 -0700, "Thaqalain" <> wrote:

    >I am having Winows XP,IE6,Outlook Express,my links inside e-mails
    >stopped opening and OE window hanged up showing hand sign while moving
    >mouse.This is being happening despite that I have,cancelled and
    >reopened OE 3 times.
    >What are probable causes,its troubleshooting and any preventive action
    >required,please advice.
    >
    >Thanks

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options, under "Temporary Internet Files", click
    the "Delete Files" button, check the box, "Delete all offline content", "OK". After it
    finishes, click the "Settings" button and lower the amount of disk space to use to 10 Meg. Click
    "OK", "Apply". That will increase your hard drive space by how much was in that folder. I've
    seen it well over a gig. Folders that big are prone to crosslinked files. Clear it weekly, or
    sooner, especially if IE starts acting funny. You can automate the process by clicking the
    "Advanced" tab, scroll down to "Security", and check the box, "Empty Temporary Internet Files
    folder when browser is closed", click "Apply", "OK"

    Now try it again. If it still fails to work, then look here:

    Another reported cure is to click Start, Run. In the run box, type
    "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" without the quotes and press Enter. Then open
    Internet Explorer and go to Tools, Internet Options, "Programs" tab,
    and click on "Reset Web Settings...", click "Apply", "OK"

    OLEXP: Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    OLEXP: Outlook Express Is Slow to Open Mail Messages and Links to Web Pages

    Section on "OUTLOOK: Hyperlinks - Shortcut" (About 2/3 way down the page).
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/eroutlok.htm#OELINKS

    How to get HTTP hyperlinks in OE to open IE when you click them:
    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm
    Unk, Sep 30, 2005
  6. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Thanks will try weekend
    Thaqalain, Sep 30, 2005
  7. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    I have applied first two settings,infact 2nd was allready set as u
    asked.
    Links worked but this link(http://workopolis.com/job/work/6690339) was
    opened via OE , moments later it failed to open via either by OE or by
    address bar.Don't understand why within moments it switches from open
    to can't find server!
    Still checking many links for job postings inside e-mail body.
    Thaqalain, Sep 30, 2005
  8. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Failed or succeded in opening Workopolis links from e-mail via Outlook
    Express.Sometimes within moments get can't find server,sometimes if I
    paste job link in Address bar,I get page,but even this failed many
    times.
    Is it problem associated to Workopolis traffic?
    Thaqalain, Sep 30, 2005