    inserted into e-mails in O.E.
    Any ideas..?
    Ernie
    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 12, 2005

  2. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    DC Guest

    Here's an idea: go **** yourself. Moron.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware -- Pre-order today!
    -= http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx =-
    DC, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:23:20 GMT, "Ernie \(Canberra\)" <> wrote:

    >For some reason I am suddenly unable to access content on I.E. from links
    >inserted into e-mails in O.E.
    >Any ideas..?
    >Ernie

    Click Tools, Internet Options or Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options, under Tempory
    Internet Files, click "Delete Files", check "delete all offline content", click "OK", "OK",

    Click Start, Run. In the run box, type "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" without the quotes and press Enter.
    Then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools, Internet Options, "Programs" tab, and click on
    "Reset Web Settings...", click "Apply", "OK"

    Now try it again. If it still fails to work, then look here:

    OLEXP: Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    OLEXP: Outlook Express Is Slow to Open Mail Messages and Links to Web Pages

    Section on "OUTLOOK: Hyperlinks - Shortcut" (About 2/3 way down the page).
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/eroutlok.htm#OELINKS

    How to get HTTP hyperlinks in OE to open IE when you click them:
    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    "Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default.

    When you add a link to a Web page in an Outlook Express message and then click the link, nothing
    may happen.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;176581
    Unk, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    DC spewed forth:
    > Ernie (Canberra) wrote:
    >> For some reason I am suddenly unable to access content on I.E. from
    >> links inserted into e-mails in O.E.
    >> Any ideas..?
    >> Ernie

    > Here's an idea: go **** yourself. Moron.