Linking to other web sites

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Cab_Savvy, Jul 8, 2006.

  1. Cab_Savvy

    Cab_Savvy Guest

    There is so much beautiful photographic work on the internet, I am
    surprised how reluctant we are to link to other sites. Are we afraid to

    lose business by linking to better photographic sites? Is the
    competition really that fierce? Are our own shots really that similar
    to someone elses?

    When you think about it, art is unique. Two people standing next to
    each other with similar cameras will take two completely different
    shots.

    Is there anyone out there that will consider the benefits of linking to

    other photographic sites?

    Please visit http://www.scenesavers.com.au and let me know your
    thoughts.

    Kind regards,

    Jeff
    Cab_Savvy, Jul 8, 2006

  2. Cab_Savvy

    Helen Guest

    "Cab_Savvy" <> wrote in message

    > Please visit http://www.time in australia as if we cared.com.au and let me
    > know your

    Yep, visit the site and see a big blank white square and a clock that tells
    you the time in, apparently, Australia, which is about as far away from me
    as you can be, which is good.
    Helen, Jul 8, 2006