    When I copy the url from YouTube and put it as a link on my site it doesn't
    work......

    anyone know why - or how to do it correctly....????

    ADVID, Jun 11, 2007

  2. ADVID

    Guest

    On Jun 11, 7:20 pm, "ADVID" <> wrote:
    > ...is it possible to link a movie clip on the YouTube site directly with my
    > own web site ????
    >
    > ....so that I can click on the link on my site and go directly to the clip
    > on YouTube and play it......
    >
    > When I copy the url from YouTube and put it as a link on my site it doesn't
    > work......
    >
    > anyone know why - or how to do it correctly....????

    Yes there is a functions inside Youtube where you can grab the
    embedded html and then you just place that on your site.
    It sits under on the top right hand corner of the screen.

    http://www.pchelpaustralia.com

    , Jun 11, 2007

  3. ADVID

    ADVID Guest

    what's it called - (this under/top right thing...///) I can't see anything
    that makes a link...

    ADVID, Jun 11, 2007
  4. ADVID wrote:
    > what's it called - (this under/top right thing...///) I can't see anything
    > that makes a link...

    There's a box to the right of the video. One of the little info lines
    inside that box is labeled "URL". Underneath that is "EMBED". Try it.
    --
    Now let go of my hand, I'm tired of holding yours.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  5. ADVID

    Streaming Guest

    "ADVID" <> wrote in message
    > ...is it possible to link a movie clip on the YouTube site directly with
    > my own web site ????
    >
    > ....so that I can click on the link on my site and go directly to the clip
    > on YouTube and play it......
    >
    > When I copy the url from YouTube and put it as a link on my site it
    > doesn't work......
    >
    > anyone know why - or how to do it correctly....????

    You don't detail anything about your site, but it could be simply that
    "your site" dosen't have the facility to *embed* YouTube, Google etc vodeos.

    An obvious example is MySpace, which has the facility,
    The process is known as "embedding".
    With YouTube clips, it is NOT the URL you link to,
    But *EMBED* the clip.
    MySpace has the facility for you to enter the embed details
    And with YouTube clips the details you cutNpaste are listed
    under "EMBED".

    Streaming, Jun 11, 2007