    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Ilya Zeldes, Jul 10, 2010

  2. Ilya Zeldes

    FiOS-Dave Guest

    Hi Ilya,

    I suspect that this is being caused by a tracking program.
    Run something like Ad-Aware and see if it indicates a tracking company.
    If so, you can delete it, however, it might prevent you from accessing that
    particular website.

    Dave

    "Ilya Zeldes" wrote in message

    I have Win 7 Home Premium, x64. Quite often, when I select a link, a mouse
    pointer changes to a palm with a blast. I understand, the palm is the
    standard mouse pointer for link select, but what is the blast? What it
    indicates?

    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, Florida
    FiOS-Dave, Jul 10, 2010

  3. Ilya Zeldes

    Ilya Zeldes Guest

    Dave,
    I have Norton installed and presume it should take care of the tracking
    programs... Also, this happens, I think, most of the times, not just on some
    sites...

    Ilya

    Ilya Zeldes, Jul 11, 2010