Link Doesn't Change Color

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by spilparc, Jul 18, 2005.

  1. spilparc

    spilparc Guest

    spilparc, Jul 18, 2005

  2. spilparc

    Moz Champion Guest

    spilparc wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I notice that when I click on a link at a web site
    >
    > http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessopening?eco=C35
    >
    > The link doesn't change color to indicate I have already clicked it.
    > What can I do to change that?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Check your colour settings in

    [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->General <Fonts & Colors>

    ensure you do have different colours set

    Works fine here, without selecting Use my Colors.
    On the page above I can click on 7 games 5 games and the Larsen vs link
    and when I come back to the page, they show in my 'used' colour

    Moz Champion, Jul 18, 2005