    Can anyone inform me of any possible problems that could cause this, so
    that I can help him out
    TIA Mortda
    Mortda, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Mortda wrote:
    > A friend is unable to access any links .
    > This is happening with his browser and email program.
    > He has checked to ensure that there is no Pop up blocker is working.
    > He has to copy the link and then save it in his Favourite s folder before he
    > can access it
    > He is using Xp home Edition .
    > Can anyone inform me of any possible problems that could cause this, so
    > that I can help him out

    One possibility:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823301

    or copied from tabletquestions.com:

    [Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs >] Set Program Access and Defaults
    > Browser: Select

    "Internet Explorer" here.

    If no joy, see:

    1a. http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx

    1b. Hyperlinks do not work in Outlook Express after you upgrade to Internet
    Explorer 7:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929867
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Mortda

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use my IE fix tool http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/fixie.zip

    pcbutts1, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Mortda

    Leythos Guest

    In article <f5dptb$rlc$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Use my IE fix tool

    Pirated (most likely) from another location. MS has an IE fix tool on
    their support sites, just look for it. You don't have to download a hack
    from a porn site like the one the poster linked too above.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
    exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
    filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Jun 21, 2007
  5. Mortda

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:45:27 +1200, "Mortda"
    <> wrote:

    >A friend is unable to access any links .
    > This is happening with his browser and email program.

    Hmm.. No idea.

    Try a different browser. Try a different email program.
    Evan Platt, Jun 21, 2007
  6. Mortda wrote:
    > A friend is unable to access any links .
    > This is happening with his browser and email program.
    > He has checked to ensure that there is no Pop up blocker is working.
    > He has to copy the link and then save it in his Favourite s folder before he
    > can access it
    > He is using Xp home Edition .
    > Can anyone inform me of any possible problems that could cause this, so
    > that I can help him out
    > TIA Mortda

    Try a different browser. That will automatically be an upgrade from IE.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 21, 2007