    Thanks
    --
    Russell
    =?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbCBSZXdpcw==?=, Nov 20, 2006

  2. wrong group

    "Russell Rewis" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > This is my first post so please bear with me, please. What I want to do is
    > create lines on text where each line begins with a letter then a decimal
    > point then two spaces and a short sentence. The problem I'm having is

    getting
    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 21, 2006

  3. I appologize. Would you please point me to the right group? I didn't see a
    choice closer to the subject to choose from. "Discussion Groups Home",
    "English", "Learning" then "General Discussion".

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbA==?=, Nov 21, 2006
  4. No worries. Is this an Excel question or another product?

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 21, 2006
  5. It's Microsoft Office Word 2003. Am I way off base?

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbA==?=, Nov 21, 2006
  6. "Russell" <> wrote in message
    > It's Microsoft Office Word 2003. Am I way off base?

    No, but I think you will have better luck in one of the
    microsoft.public.office newsgroups.

    Good luck!
    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 22, 2006