lingo users?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Nathan M. Gant, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. anyone out there using lingo? I heard it is a new kid on the VOIP block.

    www.lingo.com

    Nathan M. Gant, Dec 23, 2005

  2. >anyone out there using lingo? I heard it is a new kid on the VOIP block.

    I've been using them since January. They're fine, decent voice
    quality, adequate customer service, much better than Vonage which I
    dumped in their favor. I've had occasional minor billing problems,
    all resolved quickly over the phone. I transferred my old number from
    Vonage with no trouble.

    I use the $15 plan with 500 outbound minutes. It's kind of neat
    having a local calling area that stretches from Honolulu to Helsinki.
    They're a subsidiary of Primus, a Canadian telco that's been around
    forever.

    I have a web page comparing various VoIP services at
    http://net.gurus.com/phone with signup links at the bottom.

    John R. Levine, Dec 23, 2005

  3. >>anyone out there using lingo? I heard it is a new kid on the VOIP block.

    Oh, at this point they are only signing up new users in places where
    they have E911.

    John R. Levine, Dec 23, 2005