    is there a limit? anyhidden cost?

    basically if anyone has tried this, with the international plan, what has
    been your experience?

    Sergio Fernandez, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Sergio Fernandez

    Guest

    Sergio Fernandez wrote:
    > has anyone gotten linefire for international calls... do you really get
    > unlimited calls?
    > is there a limit? anyhidden cost?
    >
    > basically if anyone has tried this, with the international plan, what has
    > been your experience?

    I've never even heard of this service. Do you have any other
    information about it?

    , Jun 21, 2005

  3. Sergio Fernandez

    dj_webm Guest

    Sergio Fernandez Wrote:
    > has anyone gotten linefire for international calls... do you really get
    > unlimited calls?
    > is there a limit? anyhidden cost?
    >
    > basically if anyone has tried this, with the international plan, wha
    > has
    > been your experience?

    http://www.linefire.com ? google gives forums where people complainin
    about it - would be interesting to hear from anyone who has it

    --
    dj_webm

    dj_webm, Jun 23, 2005
  4. I look for this forums,

    I'm actually just looking for a voip provider that give unlimited calls to
    the carribean for a fix montly price. they seem to offer this as a plan. I
    wonder if there is another provider who offers this.

    I'm going to get a few voip phones, and I'm looking for voips with unlimited
    calls to the carribeans and another voip with unlimited calls to spain....

    does anyone know of a provider?

    Sergio

    Sergio Fernandez, Jun 24, 2005
  5. www.linefire.com

    above is their home page, they seem to have very good prices, and offer
    unlimited International calling plans which is a big plus.

    just wanted to know if there were any problems with them.

    Sergio

    Sergio Fernandez, Jun 24, 2005