Line In... no longer working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Quiz Time, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Quiz Time

    Quiz Time Guest

    When i try to broadcast on the net for my usual weekly net radio show, or
    just simply try to record some music through the line in,

    Not happening anymore.

    I use real producer, and the volume indicator status on real producer,
    whilen trying to run music through the line in and the real player is
    actively recording/listening in to the signals after pressing the start
    button on it, indicates 0 Volume, nada, nothing coming through, but all my
    cables are connected in, through and the right volumes on my mixer are on.

    All this since i installed every registry cleaning program i could find
    under the sun to try and get rid of a trojan and browser hijcak, since I
    guess I've deleted way to many entries as prompted by all the various
    softwares I used to try and rid myself of the problem, I may have deleted
    something relating to the audio/line in.

    I have an ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard NVIDEA nForce2 Ultra 400 with the
    soundstorm audio onboard (no audio card).

    Any ideas?

    Can't afford to be out of action for my next scheduled slot on the net.

    Quiz Time, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Quiz Time

    °Mike° Guest

    <Shakes head in disbelief>

    Goodness know what you have done to your system now.

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:07:01 +0100, in
    <gBAEc.66$>
    Quiz Time scrawled:

    <snip>