    the hotfix that caused a previous error, now this!?

    Thanks in advance,
    BB

    BagelBoy, Nov 5, 2005

  2. BagelBoy

    LRM Guest

    Re: 252, Char: 1, Error: The disk is full

    What OS is installed; how much memory do you have, and what does the event
    log say? How many other apps are running when the error occurs?
    You may need to review VM settings.
    If all else fails hit the Measure Up (I'm guessing you're using Measure Up)
    home page and ask this question in their Chat room.

    LRM, Nov 6, 2005

  3. BagelBoy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BagelBoy" <> say in

    > Hello,
    >
    > Anyone have any idea what is happening here? I've been able to go
    > through the Readiness Review for weeks now and all of a sudden when I
    > go to score the test, this error comes up. I have well over 56GB free
    > space on my hard drive. Help! Anyone!? Even the Microsoft site says
    > nothing about this. I already downloaded and installed the patch for
    > the hotfix that caused a previous error, now this!?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > BB

    you might want to start here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/faq/default.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - My name is Borg -- James Borg -- licensed to assimilate.

    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  4. BagelBoy

    BagelBoy Guest

    Thanks for the advice guys. Actually, I see that it is happening only
    when I complete all 50 questions. If I go through 49 or less, no
    problem. My VM settings are fine, nothing strange appears in the event
    log or viewer. This is the CD that comes with the Micorosft Press
    Training Kit, don't think it is Measure Up. In any case, I recently
    started using uCertify which seems pretty challenging and a bit less
    expensive than Measure Up or Transcender. Between that one and the CD
    that came with the book I think I'll be in good shape. Finally got the
    hang of calcing subnets/hosts (whew).
    BB

    BagelBoy, Nov 9, 2005