    that the computer they are on is connected to. I'm an MCSE and understand
    Group Policy as well as most 2003 policy administration.

    Thank you for your time and reply.
    =?Utf-8?B?Ry4gVmFua291Z2huZXR0?=, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Hi

    There might be solutions that are not directly related to the Wireless but
    rather to the Network.

    The trick is to use an application that is password controlled so that the
    user cannot change the settings.

    An an example you can install software Firewall that can be password
    protected, and block in the LAN's trusted zone all the connection but to
    your domain or your specific IP.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 3, 2007