    I am using a Speedtouch 121g USB wireless card, which comes with its
    own software for viewing wireless networks. The signal strength
    varies between 35 - 60%. Any thoughts?

    Kurgan, Jan 15, 2008

  2. Which OS? If it is Vista, we have seen some case like this one. It could be
    the incompatible issue. This troubleshooting page may help.

    Vista TCP/IP IssuesSolved: Double Connection with default gateway 0.0.0.0 ·
    Enable IP Routing in Vista · PC can't connect to the router because of
    TCP/IP settings ...
    www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistaipissues.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jan 15, 2008

  3. Hi
    May be you can use the process that is described in this page to find out
    what actually is Not working.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wirless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 15, 2008