    24 hours again, but this is unhelpful and very very annoying.

    Anyone with any ideas? I have a Dell Inspiron 500m laptop with a Netgear
    Wireless Router WGR614
    =?Utf-8?B?U0tE?=, Nov 7, 2004

  2. I am having the same problem and I realized it after installing SP2. I am
    not sure if it is something in that or not but I was wondering if there were
    any patchs to get or any fixes available.
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVu?=, Nov 7, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U0tE?=

    Maz Guest

    If you have Zone Alarm firewall install try disabling it, after
    shuttingdown ZA my daughter was able to use the internet on her
    laptop

    Maz, Nov 7, 2004