"Limited or no connectivity"

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by wideboy, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. wideboy

    wideboy Guest

    Hi everyone

    I have a belkin modem/router F5D7630 and have a computer and laptop, both
    with wireless network cards. Both computers have Windows XP, and are fully
    updated.

    Since February/March time both computers keep getting rendomlu disconnected
    from the wireless link with the router and i am getting the "limited or no
    connectivity" error message. If i reset the router, everything works fine
    again for a while.

    I am wondering if anyone can help shed light on this problem as it is
    really frustrating. I have changed my SSID to something more unique,
    changed the wirelss channel, etc but this problem still keeps happening.

    For the link to keep being lost (after being connected for X amount of
    time) suggests that something is wrong with the router.

    Any ideas?

    wideboy, Apr 17, 2006

  2. There is a buffer that get full and it locks up the router. This happins alot
    on linksys routers. Really nothing you can no about.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZHkgTmV0IHRlY2g=?=, Apr 18, 2006