    ME,updating windows update. It 's just the same.

    Any idea?

    , Nov 28, 2005

  2. Ryan Younger Guest

    Try changing the channel your access point is using, there may be co-channel
    overlap from your neighbour's wireless router. I have created an article on
    troubleshooting connections to wireless access points and wireless routers
    on my blog, which covers co-channel overlap:

    Direct article link:

    http://www.ryanyounger.plus.com/wireless/article3.htm

    Main blog:

    http://spaces.msn.com/members/wirelessnetworking/

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 28, 2005

  3. boon4376

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hey I was having the exact same problem you are having and only a very strange solution worked consistently for me, I wrote a blog entry about it here, hope it helps
    alilknowhow.com/2009/12/16/linksys-wrvs4400n-connection-problems/

    boon4376, Dec 18, 2009