    Any thoughts?

    802.11b Wireless Router
    Windows XP

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Hi Mark,

    I had teh same problem. My system was working and I tried to set up a
    wireless network. I also changed the security to 128.

    I reset the security to disabled and it worked.. I am now going to try and
    turn it on again

    Bruce

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1Y2U=?=, Oct 15, 2005

  3. RE: Limited or No Connectivity - But can connect to other networks

    Where did you change the security settings?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Oct 16, 2005
  4. RE: Limited or No Connectivity - But can connect to other networks

    use your browser (ie or firefox) and connect to your router.. check the
    manual. mine is a Belkin and the url is 192.168.2.1 . There is a "security "
    setting. I am still having problems when I try to set up a security key. This
    is a work in progress

    Bruce

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1Y2U=?=, Oct 16, 2005
  5. RE: Limited or No Connectivity - But can connect to other networks

    The "Limited or No Connectivity" message means that receiving a IP address
    via DHCP failed. So, just think why.

    Regards,
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Oct 17, 2005
  6. RE: Limited or No Connectivity - But can connect to other networks

    Hi

    The "Limited or No Connectivity" message means that there is a low siganal
    so please let us know what is the router you are having and also uncheck the
    notify me when there there is no connection or limited connection ,on your
    LAN settings

    Satson

    =?Utf-8?B?U2F0c29u?=, Oct 18, 2005