    DI-524
    802.11g router. AVG anti- virus.

    Any help is much appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?aG9yc2VmbHk=?=, Mar 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aG9yc2VmbHk=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    It is hard to tell since you did not describe the setting.

    Is it an Internet problem, or a LAN traffic problem?

    As a Long Shot, try to optimize the slow computers TCP/IP Stack.

    http://www.ezlan.net/Internet_Speed.html

    If it is Sharing problem, ay be this can Help.

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Mar 24, 2006