    internet? until someone can help me solve this problem if there is a
    problem, I will put all four accounts to administrator accounts,,,os windows
    xp home sp2,,,

    Barry, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Barry

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:38:05 -0600, Barry wrote:

    >I have two administrators accounts and two limited accounts, with cable

    One for admin tasks, the other as an unused safety login of course then
    the daily use limited accounts.

    >internet connection, the limited accounts want connect to the internet, but

    'want' maybe that's 'won't'?

    >the administrators accounts will, can some one tell me what to do to solve
    >this problem, is it meant for limited accounts not to connect to the

    This search on Google

    xp limited accounts accessing internet

    turns up posts asking , how to disable internet access for limited
    accounts.

    Maybe this will give you a reverse clue by checking what others did.

    >internet? until someone can help me solve this problem if there is a
    >problem, I will put all four accounts to administrator accounts,,,os windows
    >xp home sp2,,,

    Nasty, leaves a wide door open to get a virus or two.

    Me

    why?, Feb 17, 2005