    --
    -- irax
    http://rumimmi.blogspot.com
    Iraxl Enb, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Iraxl Enb

    Gormless Guest

    "Iraxl Enb" <> wrote in message
    news:dnpvk7$...
    > I feel the noise in the photos I take at ISO1600 on the
    > D70 is excessive. Is there a way to set the
    > AutoISO=yes, but not get the camera pick an ISO above
    > 1200 (or some other value)?

    Did the camera come with a manual?
    Gormless, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Iraxl Enb

    Iraxl Enb Guest

    it did, and nothing in that, so i guess that cant be
    changed...

    --
    -- irax
    Iraxl Enb, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Iraxl Enb

    Guest

    With the D50 you can lock ISO to 200, 400, 800 or 1600 but you must be
    out of Auto mode. It's also in two completely different menus. First
    is ISO Auto off/on, then in a different menu ISO =. Might be something
    similar with the D70.
    , Dec 15, 2005
  5. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:33:55 -0600, in rec.photo.digital Iraxl Enb
    <> wrote:

    >I feel the noise in the photos I take at ISO1600 on the
    >D70 is excessive. Is there a way to set the
    >AutoISO=yes, but not get the camera pick an ISO above
    >1200 (or some other value)?

    Not to my knowledge. But give the demo version of Neat Image a try for
    filtering the noise. Be sure to dl the profiles for the D70 as well.
    --
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Dec 15, 2005