    Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    lovers.
    Squirrel, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Squirrel

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    > hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    > lovers.

    Most people use bit torrent to download whole serries, usually in th GB
    range.

    KB
    Krazy Bob, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:15:38 +1300, "Krazy Bob" <>
    wrote:

    >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >> Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    >> hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    >> lovers.

    >Most people use bit torrent to download whole serries, usually in th GB
    >range.
    >
    >KB

    Cheers thanx for that, got in trub with bittorrent but now have 10gb
    Squirrel, Dec 27, 2005
  4. Squirrel

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    > Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    > hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    > lovers.

    Have they finally dumped all the spyware crap that used to be installed with
    it? Like Gator-whatever and the likes?

    --

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    "Two wrongs don't make a right.... it usually takes three or more!"
    Mark Remfrey, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:53:48 +1300, "Mark Remfrey"
    <> wrote:

    >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >> Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    >> hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    >> lovers.

    >Have they finally dumped all the spyware crap that used to be installed with
    >it? Like Gator-whatever and the likes?

    so far no sign, I downloaded bittorrent but it is a bit foreign, dont
    want anything flash, just a decent series of svu or similar
    Squirrel, Dec 27, 2005
  6. Squirrel

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:53:48 +1300, "Mark Remfrey"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >>> Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    >>> hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    >>> lovers.

    >>Have they finally dumped all the spyware crap that used to be installed
    >>with
    >>it? Like Gator-whatever and the likes?

    > so far no sign, I downloaded bittorrent but it is a bit foreign, dont
    > want anything flash, just a decent series of svu or similar

    Bit torrent for some reason was 1.5GB file size and even tho included a
    simple search engine, it constantly produced errors for me.
    so i download Azureus it requires java if you don't have it and does an ok
    job for me.

    i downloaded a JAG esp which was 350MB, took me 6 mins at avg of 210KB/sec
    *w00t* :p

    KB
    Krazy Bob, Dec 28, 2005
  7. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:35:49 +1300, "Krazy Bob" <>
    wrote:

    >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:53:48 +1300, "Mark Remfrey"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>Have they finally dumped all the spyware crap that used to be installed
    >>>with
    >>>it? Like Gator-whatever and the likes?

    >> so far no sign, I downloaded bittorrent but it is a bit foreign, dont
    >> want anything flash, just a decent series of svu or similar
    >>

    >Bit torrent for some reason was 1.5GB file size and even tho included a
    >simple search engine, it constantly produced errors for me.
    >so i download Azureus it requires java if you don't have it and does an ok
    >job for me.
    >
    >i downloaded a JAG esp which was 350MB, took me 6 mins at avg of 210KB/sec
    >*w00t* :p
    >
    >KB

    downloaded 4 episodes of svu on limewire, none of my million readers
    will play it from file, but double click in the LW downlad box and it
    plays fine on Classis Media Player, most odd.
    Squirrel, Dec 28, 2005
  8. Squirrel

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:35:49 +1300, "Krazy Bob" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Squirrel" <> wrote in message

    >>> so far no sign, I downloaded bittorrent but it is a bit foreign, dont
    >>> want anything flash, just a decent series of svu or similar
    >>>

    >>Bit torrent for some reason was 1.5GB file size and even tho included a
    >>simple search engine, it constantly produced errors for me.
    >>so i download Azureus it requires java if you don't have it and does an ok
    >>job for me.
    >>
    >>i downloaded a JAG esp which was 350MB, took me 6 mins at avg of 210KB/sec
    >>*w00t* :p
    >>
    >>KB
    >>

    > downloaded 4 episodes of svu on limewire, none of my million readers
    > will play it from file, but double click in the LW downlad box and it
    > plays fine on Classis Media Player, most odd.

    Yea had the last esp of a programe i missed. played it once, week later
    wanted 2 see it again but no, all the players i have said its an invaild
    file code. i thought WMV plays AVI :-s

    KB
    Krazy Bob, Dec 28, 2005
  9. Squirrel

    Geoff M Guest

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:57:31 +1300, Squirrel wrote:

    > Have worked out basics and am downloadin a couple of episodes of SVU
    > hoes everyone seem to download entire seriers, any pointer of LW
    > lovers.

    I use Shareaza, which supports Gnutella 1 (kazaa) and Gnutella 2(Limewire
    etc) networks, as well and eDonkey and torrents. Seems to be ok, and free.
    Geoff
    Geoff M, Dec 28, 2005
  10. Squirrel

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Squirrel wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:35:49 +1300, "Krazy Bob" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> "Squirrel" <> wrote in message

    >>> so far no sign, I downloaded bittorrent but it is a bit foreign,
    >>> dont want anything flash, just a decent series of svu or similar
    >>>

    >> Bit torrent for some reason was 1.5GB file size and even tho
    >> included a simple search engine, it constantly produced errors for
    >> me.
    >> so i download Azureus it requires java if you don't have it and does
    >> an ok job for me.
    >>
    >> i downloaded a JAG esp which was 350MB, took me 6 mins at avg of
    >> 210KB/sec *w00t* :p
    >>
    >> KB
    >>

    > downloaded 4 episodes of svu on limewire, none of my million readers
    > will play it from file, but double click in the LW downlad box and it
    > plays fine on Classis Media Player, most odd.

    XviD I bet.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Dec 28, 2005