    about 5kb/sec - any way of improving this?
    Thanks
    Stephen

    John Smith, Sep 10, 2004

  2. John Smith

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:43:06 GMT, "John Smith"
    <> wrote:

    >Using Limewire and finding on Broadband I am getting a transfer rate of
    >about 5kb/sec - any way of improving this?
    >Thanks
    >Stephen

    Yes, but you will have to write to your congressman and get him to
    offer free broadband to all the people who share via p2p, once
    everyone has it then your speed will improve. :)
    joevan

    joevan, Sep 10, 2004

  3. John Smith

    Brian Guest

    "John Smith" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Using Limewire and finding on Broadband I am getting a transfer rate of
    > about 5kb/sec - any way of improving this?
    > Thanks
    > Stephen

    google for the principle of p2p networking you greedy f**cker. its all a
    give and take in the p2p world.
    and take a read here. I did a little support for an emule irc chat a while
    ago and it was always the same greedy, whining idiots asking the same
    idiotic question that you have asked. Do some homework before asking stupid
    questions.
    http://www.limewire.com/english/content/faq.shtml#dow2

    Brian, Sep 10, 2004
  4. John Smith

    norward Guest

    A little too much coffee? Chill out man.

    norward, Sep 10, 2004
  5. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Bwian
    Thank you for your link to the Limewire FAQ something I should have looked
    for first
    Yes people are lazy, but don't forget there must have been a time when you
    had used a computer for 8 days
    F*wit
    Stephen
    Note also F*cker only has one asterisk not two

    John Smith, Sep 11, 2004