Lightscribe drive not recognised

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by noah, Mar 29, 2007.

  1. noah

    noah Guest

    Today I installed a Lite-on DVDRW LH-20A1H

    I then installed nero 7 essentials which was supplied with the drive.

    I have also installed LightScribe update LS_Update_1.4.142.1_.exe

    I also have SureThing CD Labeller 4.3 with LightScribe support & LightScribe
    Simple Labeler installed.

    My problem is that when I place a LightScribe CD disc, label side down, into
    my drive & try to burn a label not one of the labelling applications
    recognise the Lite-on drive.

    Can you point me toward a solution for my problem.

    noah

    noah, Mar 29, 2007

  2. noah

    Meat Plow Guest

    http://www.lightscribe.com/

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    COOSN-266-06-25794