    sorry for my bad English.

    best regards,

    Mogh
    mogh baba, Aug 31, 2007

  2. mogh baba

    g Guest

    On Aug 31, 10:21 am, mogh baba <> wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I need some information about lighting equipment.. I am going to
    > photograph a lot of food items for using in homepage and other type of
    > advertizment.
    > i have had big difficulties to shoot bottles. i sell top quality olive
    > oil and balsamico vineager and I need to take pictures of good
    > quality. I uss a Pentax K10d and pentax flash 540, pentax 16-45 and
    > several screwmount pentax lenses. I have found that there is some
    > tents that professional photographers use for such photography. When I
    > chech online shops like B&H I see a lot of different types such that I
    > cannot decide what I should buy. I hope someone with experience can
    > forward me to something compact and not very expensive.
    > sorry for my bad English.
    >
    > best regards,
    >
    > Mogh

    Something weird about your post my newsreader bombs out.

    I guess it all depends on what kind of look your looking for. I would
    think most
    of the time soft dispersed lighting would be best. Umbrellas sound
    like the thing to use, with
    strobes at different angles.

    g, Aug 31, 2007

    Take a peek at http://www.fohbc.com/PDF_Files/PhotographingBottles.pdf