    like it is out of gas, but takes the steam out of my computer (1.2 gig
    processor, 400+ memory) while it is doing it.

    Thanks.

    Ron G, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Ron G

    HRosita Guest

    >Ron G wrote:

    >I use Photoshop Elements and have always found the file browser useful
    >(though it would be nice to use it to delete photos one does not like).

    Hi,

    In Elements 2, if you right click on a picture in the browser you get the
    delete option.
    As far as Elements being slow, 1 Meg pictures is not much so I assume you might
    have other programs running in the background, your hard drive is fragmented or
    slow, or you do not have enough scratch space.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jun 12, 2004