Lightbulb jokes. ORIGINAL lightbulb jokes, would you believe it?!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gary G. Taylor, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Q: How many Microsoft Technical Support engineers does it take to screw in
    a light bulb?

    A: Three. One to ask, "Did you try rebooting," another to ask, "Did you
    try reinstalling," and one to say, "Well, the light bulbs at our test
    facility all work fine."

    Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?

    A: None. Bill Gates has just made "Darkness" the new industry standard.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Gary G. Taylor

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    news:YbPNc.3437$...
    > Q: How many Microsoft Technical Support engineers does it take to screw

    in
    > a light bulb?
    >
    > A: Three. One to ask, "Did you try rebooting," another to ask, "Did you
    > try reinstalling," and one to say, "Well, the light bulbs at our test
    > facility all work fine."
    >

    > Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    >
    > A: None. Bill Gates has just made "Darkness" the new industry standard.
    > --
    > Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    > gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
    > "The two most abundant things in the universe
    > are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

    Weren't those about 10 years old? I remember then refering to Windows 95.

    How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Seven. One to install the new bulb and six to figure out what to do with the
    old one for the next 10,000 years.
    ImhoTech, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Gary G. Taylor

    no-name Guest

    Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb

    A: fish
    no-name, Jul 29, 2004
  4. no-name wrote:

    > Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb

    > A: fish

    Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

    Feminist: That's not funny, you pig.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Gary G. Taylor

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Re: Lightbulb jokes. ORIGINAL lightbulb jokes, would you believeit?!

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > no-name wrote:
    >

    >>Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb

    >>A: fish

    > Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
    >
    > Feminist: That's not funny, you pig.

    Q: How may psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

    Psychiatrist: only one, but the light bulb has to Want to be changed.
    Rick Merrill, Jul 30, 2004
  6. Rick Merrill wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> no-name wrote:

    >>>Q: how many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb
    >>>A: fish

    >> Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
    >> Feminist: That's not funny, you pig.

    > Q: How may psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
    > Psychiatrist: only one, but the light bulb has to Want to be changed.

    Q: How many Microsoft technicians does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Three. Two to hold the ladder and one to screw the bulb into the faucet.

    Q: How many Windows programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Four hundred and seventy-two. One to write WinGetLightBulbHandle, one
    to write WinQueryStatusLightBulb, one to write WinGetLightSwitchHandle...

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 30, 2004
  7. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Q: How many Windows programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
    > A: Four hundred and seventy-two. One to write WinGetLightBulbHandle, one
    > to write WinQueryStatusLightBulb, one to write WinGetLightSwitchHandle...

    Now THAT is funny. :)
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 30, 2004