LifeCam vx-7000 and Microsoft Office Communicator 2005

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Ioan, Jul 4, 2008.

  1. Ioan

    Ioan Guest

    Hi

    LifeCam vx-7000 and Microsoft Office Communicator 2005 are not working on
    Vista 64 bit, but is working on Vista 32 bits. The Microsoft Office 2005
    doesn’t support LifeCam vx-7000.
    Does anybody know how to fix that problem?

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...1f7&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    Ioan, Jul 4, 2008

  2. Ioan

    The Sizzler Guest

    Instead of displaying your ignorance and laziness, why don't you download the
    drivers FIRST and see if they work. Don't make stupid claims when you
    haven't even tried loading the drivers!

    This is a STUPID suggestion!

    The Sizzler, Jul 4, 2008

  3. Ioan

    Ioan Guest

    Hi
    Yes I did it. I have download from
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=ICE.
    This camera it is working with another application but it is not working
    with office communicator 2005.
    You must be able to support your stupid software.
    Why for Vista 32 bit it is working?
    I am an MCSE and I know what I am doing.
    You must be shame about yourself.

    Ioan, Jul 4, 2008