))))) Life Time Opportunity for softwares (((((((

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by indianmohitkumar@gmail.com, Feb 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Title: join free and earn amazing income50$ to 200$ per day

    Date: Friday 9 February 2007
    Time: All Day
    Repeats: This event repeats every day.
    Notes: Hi, Do you have 15 minutes?

    I just found a unique system that could earn you
    an extra $50-$200 a day. All you have to do is join
    free, get a code and paste to your site. It'll take
    only 15 minutes.

    And if you don't have website yet, still you can use
    this system and skyrocket your affiliate earnings.

    Don't delay and get your free account before they
    close the door for new members.

    http:\\www.otogoldmine.com/14669/go

    Best Regards

    MOHIT KUMAR

    , Feb 9, 2007

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    "" wrote:

    > Title: join free and earn amazing income50$ to 200$ per day
    >
    > Date: Friday 9 February 2007
    > Time: All Day
    > Repeats: This event repeats every day.
    > Notes: Hi, Do you have 15 minutes?

    yeah, but I'd rather spend them as far away from your crap as
    possible.

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Feb 9, 2007

  3. Roy G Guest

    LIES

    <> wrote in message
    > Title: join free and earn amazing income50$ to 200$ per day
    >
    > Date: Friday 9 February 2007
    > Time: All Day
    > Repeats: This event repeats every day.
    > Notes: Hi, Do you have 15 minutes?
    >
    > I just found a unique system that could earn you
    > an extra $50-$200 a day. All you have to do is join
    > free, get a code and paste to your site. It'll take
    > only 15 minutes.
    >
    > MOHIT KUMAR

    If you were really getting that sort of money, you would not be keen to get
    other people competing with you.

    So, I think you are telling porky pies.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Feb 9, 2007