    "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
    nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
    University told the press conference just moments ago.
    Andrew Givins, Jan 15, 2005

  2. "Andrew Givins"
    <-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com> wrote in
    message
    > http://nntp-news.vze.com
    >
    > The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
    > surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
    >
    > "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
    > nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the
    > Open
    > University told the press conference just moments ago.

    Hmm! Lets see..

    A file ending in .com - I wonder what that could be?
    Kimball K Kinnison, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Andrew Givins wrote:
    > http://nntp-news.vze.com
    >
    > The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
    > surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
    >
    > "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
    > nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
    > University told the press conference just moments ago.

    LMFAO
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Andrew Givins

    Len McMiltin Guest

    "Kimball K Kinnison" <> wrote in message

    > So you are saying its a genuine News Article and not a link to a virus or
    > trojan and it is Ok for anyone to click on the link is that correct?

    Amazing.

    DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM

    It is not not not not not a link to a virus or trojan. It is Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok
    Ok for anyone to click on the link. Get it?
    Len McMiltin, Jan 15, 2005
  5. Andrew Givins

    Guest

    On 15 Jan 2005 14:09:20 GMT, Andrew Givins
    <-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com> wrote:

    |> http://nntp-news.vze.com
    |>
    |> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
    |> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
    |>
    |> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
    |> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
    |> University told the press conference just moments ago.

    More images have shown multiple but primitive lifeforms.
    http://tinyurl.com/5ftae
    Theories to why transmission stop'd abruptly are being explored.

    --
    , Jan 15, 2005
  6. Andrew Givins

    Jim Philips Guest

    There are no second prizes, you snotfucked ****.
    Jim Philips, Jan 15, 2005
  7. Andrew Givins

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Kimball K Kinnison <= wrote:

    >So you are saying its a genuine News Article and not a link to a virus or
    >trojan and it is Ok for anyone to click on the link is that correct?

    Jezzus! Are you that fucking stoooopid?

    so I take it you would not click on this link either?

    http://www.google.com ??? Is that a trojan too???

    By the way, you nincompoop; you were partially right about the link being
    suspect. Not because it linked to a file - but because it originated on K-Man's
    computer.

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email
    G. Morgan, Jan 16, 2005
  8. Andrew Givins

    jafar Guest

    I demand that on Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:23:37 +0000, Kimball K Kinnison may
    or may not have written:

    > Hmm! Lets see..
    >
    > A file ending in .com - I wonder what that could be?

    If you were using Linux instead of Windows, you wouldn't need to be
    paranoid about clicking links in the first place. :)

    --
    Jafar Calley
    Registered Linux User #359623
    jafar, Jan 16, 2005
  9. Andrew Givins wrote:
    > http://nntp-news.vze.com
    >
    > The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
    > surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
    >
    > "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
    > nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
    > University told the press conference just moments ago.

    Envy? Europe wins once again.

    --

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    Director Tecnico de bgSEC

    http://www.bgsec.com
    ESPAÑA

    like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
    -- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"
    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Jan 16, 2005
  10. Andrew Givins

    WeeWilly Guest

    > Envy? Europe wins once again.

    Hee Hee.. looks more like it might be Australia......
    WeeWilly, Jan 16, 2005
  11. Andrew Givins

    Guest Guest

    News item from the Associated Pus was: Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

    Enormous yellowish glaciers have been found on Titan! Scientists expected
    to find sulphur in their analysis of the sometimes kilometer high cliffs of
    ice but were surprised to find none. Huygens' spectroscopic scan showed the
    yellow to be caused by high concentrations of uric acid. "The discovery
    went beyond our wildest expectations. Imagine finding cubic miles of
    frozen, human urine on Titan," astronomer Roger Waters said, "However, the
    urine contains almost no traces of neurotransmitter residue. This could
    only happen if the human(s) who deposited the stuff had no brains. We
    immediately suspected Usenet and after some investigation have determined
    that newsgroup pissing contests may well be the principle source not only of
    waste water not only on Earth, but of urine glaciers on Titan." --- AP
    16Jan2005
    Guest, Jan 17, 2005
  12. Re: News item from the Associated Pus was: Re: Life found on Titanby Huygens Probe!!!

    wrote:
    > Enormous yellowish glaciers have been found on Titan! Scientists expected
    > to find sulphur in their analysis of the sometimes kilometer high cliffs of
    > ice but were surprised to find none. Huygens' spectroscopic scan showed the
    > yellow to be caused by high concentrations of uric acid. "The discovery
    > went beyond our wildest expectations. Imagine finding cubic miles of
    > frozen, human urine on Titan," astronomer Roger Waters said, "However, the
    > urine contains almost no traces of neurotransmitter residue. This could
    > only happen if the human(s) who deposited the stuff had no brains. We
    > immediately suspected Usenet and after some investigation have determined
    > that newsgroup pissing contests may well be the principle source not only of
    > waste water not only on Earth, but of urine glaciers on Titan." --- AP
    > 16Jan2005

    I can't help being surprised on how imaginative this group can be
    to insult ourselves :)

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Jan 17, 2005
  13. Andrew Givins

    => jafar <= wrote:

    >The OP was paranoid about having his OS infected. The fact he didn't know
    >what a .com is is irrelevant.

    Oh oh yeah yeah,, is is that that true true??

    morons.... the whole lot of you fuckers...

    G. Morgan, Jan 17, 2005
  14. Andrew Givins

    chrisv Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:

    >It popped up because I felt like throwing it out there. See? Now tell us why
    >you are the #1 all time leader in bozo-bin entries.

    *plonk* for troll feeding.
    chrisv, Jan 18, 2005
  15. salut

    François Pichoto, Jan 18, 2005
  16. Andrew Givins

    chrisv Guest

    chrisv wrote:
    > G. Morgan wrote:
    >
    >> It popped up because I felt like throwing it out there. See? Now
    >> tell us why you are the #1 all time leader in bozo-bin entries.

    > *plonk* for troll feeding.

    *plonk* for troll plonking.
    chrisv, Jan 18, 2005