Life Found on Mars...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Senti, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Senti, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Senti

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Senti

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Blinky the Shark, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Senti

    Bigfred Guest

    You mean OIL. That's what its all about.......... The Yanks especially BUSH
    have raped not only Planet Earth of its resources, they want be the first to
    discover the Black Stuff on MARS to claim right to it, nothing to with
    finding water or life. THINK ABOUT IT!

    Bigfred, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Senti

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  7. Boomer wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>> Heh. Cute.

    >> "Then Help Arrived From The Other Rover"

    >> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars_spiritcolor_2.jpg

    > BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Excellent!!!! lol

    > Thanks, Blinky.

    My pleasure. :)

    One of my wallpapers (I'm using six desktops). Size reduced and
    compressed, here, of course:

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/tuxvictor.jpg

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    Stolen SCO Code: http://snipurl.com/stolen

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 5, 2004
  8. Senti

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    >>> "Then Help Arrived From The Other Rover"

    >>> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars_spiritcolor_2.jpg

    >> BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Excellent!!!! lol

    >> Thanks, Blinky.

    > My pleasure. :)
    >
    > One of my wallpapers (I'm using six desktops). Size reduced and
    > compressed, here, of course:
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/tuxvictor.jpg

    Hehehe! I really like that one!

    I think I have a similar one around here somewhere. It's waiting for
    the day when it will have a real meaning to me. I even have some
    penguin x-faces ready for that day. ;)

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  9. Senti

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  10. It was on Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:29:56 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> Senti, <> wrote:

    >>> See more here:

    >>> http://pregrad.net/fun/mars_spiritcolor.jpg

    >> Heh. Cute.

    > "Then Help Arrived From The Other Rover"
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars_spiritcolor_2.jpg

    LOL!

    --
    leafnode filter file:
    ^Path:.*mail2news - ^Path:.*nym.alias.net

    William Poaster, Feb 5, 2004
  11. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Senti, Feb 6, 2004
  12. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Bigfred wrote:

    > You mean OIL. That's what its all about.......... The Yanks especially BUSH
    > have raped not only Planet Earth of its resources, they want be the first to
    > discover the Black Stuff on MARS to claim right to it, nothing to with
    > finding water or life. THINK ABOUT IT!
    >

    > "Senti" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>See more here:
    >>
    >>http://pregrad.net/fun/mars_spiritcolor.jpg

    Hmmm.. but wouldn't the prescence of oil on Mars indicate that there was
    probably life at some time in Mars' distant past? So maybe they're
    looking for oil to verify that life USED to exist on Mars!! :p

    Senti, Feb 6, 2004
  13. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Senti, Feb 6, 2004
  14. Blinky the Shark, Feb 6, 2004
  15. Senti

    jimpgh2002 Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:47:25 -0000, "Bigfred"
    <> wrote:

    >You mean OIL. That's what its all about.......... The Yanks especially BUSH
    >have raped not only Planet Earth of its resources, they want be the first to
    >discover the Black Stuff on MARS to claim right to it, nothing to with
    >finding water or life. THINK ABOUT IT!

    And you, of course, WALK everywhere, or ride your bike.

    jimpgh2002, Feb 6, 2004
  16. Senti wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>>Heh. Cute.

    >> "Then Help Arrived From The Other Rover"

    >> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars_spiritcolor_2.jpg

    > lol

    > I almost missed the head peeking over :p

    I'd already done one rover photo with Tux peeking over the Martian
    horizon, but at the time, I couldn't find anything with the landing
    rubble visible at the bottom of the photo. Yours - sans the welcoming
    party - was the kind of photo I was looking for, back then. :)

    This was for a Canadian friend, who was pondering what would happen if
    they'd got there before we USans. That's a maple leaf (their secondary
    national symbol after the hockey puck) in the middle of the logo -- the
    actual Canadian logo for...

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars.jpg

    (I actually stole the lower sign and post from him. <g>)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 6, 2004
  17. Senti

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    > Senti wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> "Then Help Arrived From The Other Rover"

    >>> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars_spiritcolor_2.jpg

    >> lol

    >> I almost missed the head peeking over :p

    > I'd already done one rover photo with Tux peeking over the
    > Martian horizon, but at the time, I couldn't find anything with
    > the landing rubble visible at the bottom of the photo. Yours -
    > sans the welcoming party - was the kind of photo I was looking
    > for, back then. :)
    >
    > This was for a Canadian friend, who was pondering what would
    > happen if they'd got there before we USans. That's a maple leaf
    > (their secondary national symbol after the hockey puck) in the
    > middle of the logo -- the actual Canadian logo for...
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars.jpg
    >
    > (I actually stole the lower sign and post from him. <g>)

    Hehehehehe!

    Where's WalMart? <eg>

    Boomer, Feb 6, 2004
  18. Boomer wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    >> Senti wrote:

    >>> lol

    >>> I almost missed the head peeking over :p

    >> I'd already done one rover photo with Tux peeking over the
    >> Martian horizon, but at the time, I couldn't find anything with
    >> the landing rubble visible at the bottom of the photo. Yours -
    >> sans the welcoming party - was the kind of photo I was looking
    >> for, back then. :)

    >> This was for a Canadian friend, who was pondering what would
    >> happen if they'd got there before we USans. That's a maple leaf
    >> (their secondary national symbol after the hockey puck) in the
    >> middle of the logo -- the actual Canadian logo for...

    >> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars.jpg

    >> (I actually stole the lower sign and post from him. <g>)

    > Hehehehehe!

    > Where's WalMart? <eg>

    They're waiting to see where the really hot locations are.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 6, 2004
  19. Senti

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    [snip]
    >>> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/mars.jpg

    >>> (I actually stole the lower sign and post from him. <g>)

    >> Hehehehehe!

    >> Where's WalMart? <eg>

    > They're waiting to see where the really hot locations are.

    Next to all the McDonalds, (McMars?) of course. ;)

    Boomer, Feb 6, 2004
  20. Boomer wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>> Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    > [snip]

    >>> Hehehehehe!

    >>> Where's WalMart? <eg>

    >> They're waiting to see where the really hot locations are.

    > Next to all the McDonalds, (McMars?) of course. ;)

    From what we've seen so far, McDonalds is pretty much going to be
    limited to selling...SANDwiches. Any idea how much a Big Mac would
    cost, by the time they figured in shipping and handling -- from Earth?

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 6, 2004