life after the class of 1969

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, May 15, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    As Richard Dean "McGyver" Anderson once said:

    "1969. The class of sex, drugs, rock and roll and the man on the
    moon".

    This was the lead-in for my high school's 40th reunion this year.
    Which was probably copied from elsewhere.

    In my class, we had some 500 plus students. With my grades I graduated
    with a rank of 225?

    Anyways, see if any of this applies to you old man, or old lady.

    After: 1969 {insert school name}
    Accepted
    (barely) into college
    Graduated in only 7 years
    Got drafted
    Scored my first job
    Bought my first car
    Fired from my first job
    Moved back in with parents
    Went to night school
    Fell in love and got married
    Bought my first house
    Popped out some babies
    Lost another job
    (shit!)
    Kids became taller than me
    Bought a station wagon and
    became a soccer mom
    Suffered teenage rebellion
    Got divorced, wife left for

    Some guy named Sam

    Kids finally moved out

    Went through midlife crisis

    and bought a sports car

    spent life savings on tuition

    Spent the rest on 1st wedding

    Wrinkles became #1 enemy

    Got 1st newsletter from AARP

    What? What'd you say?

    Bought first hearing aid

    Became a grandparent (shit!)
    richard, May 15, 2009

  2. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 14 May 2009 22:15:46 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >In my class, we had some 500 plus students. With my grades I graduated
    >with a rank of 225?

    I'd hate to see the other 275.

    http://shortbusfootball.com/images/mom_says_im_special.jpg
    Evan Platt, May 15, 2009

  3. richard

    Top Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > On Fri, 15 May 2009 04:43:32 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Evan Platt mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> I'd hate to see the other 275.

    > >> http://shortbusfootball.com/images/mom_says_im_special.jpg

    > >He made a typo. He meant to say 525th....

    > Ahhh..I see. So he went into politics?

    Yeah, he's into kiddies.
    Top, May 16, 2009
  4. "richard" <> wrote in message
    > As Richard Dean "McGyver" Anderson once said:
    >
    > Became a grandparent (shit!)

    You would love that, wouldn't you?

    'why does grandpa St00pid touch himself when I am in the bathtub?'
    Stacey Chuffo, May 17, 2009