lies, lies, and more lies

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by noauth, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. noauth

    noauth Guest

    excerpt from:
    To Catch a Thief
    by Lynn Stuter
    NewsWithViews.com

    Another lie came to light this week, among the many lies told by AKA, (obama).

    Remember Henrietta Hughes, the homeless black lady who asked AKA, in a
    quavering voice, to help her on the occasion of his visit to Ft Myers,
    Florida to promote the $789 billion Piggy Package of Pork Barrel Spending?
    Remember the well-dressed black lady, with the nice haircut, who reached out
    to AKA,

    "I have an urgent need, unemployment and homelessness, a very small vehicle
    for my family and I to live in. The housing authority has two years' waiting
    lists, and we need something more than the vehicle and the parks to go to. We
    need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please help."

    AKA kissed her on the cheek, promised her help. Later the press fell all over
    themselves getting to her, hanging on and reporting her every word. Remember
    that Henrietta Hughes?

    Well, an enterprising individual decided to do a little checking. And guess
    what that individual found? They found that Henrietta Hughes had quit claim
    deeded a home, valued at $124,400, paid for, to her son, the one who was
    supposedly also homeless. The details can be found here.

    Why do we get the impression that that little fiasco was staged? Could it be
    her proximity to AKA right there in front of the audience? Could it be that
    she didn’t look homeless?

    But that isn’t the end of the story. It seems that on...
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter145.htm
    noauth, Mar 8, 2009

  2. noauth

    chuckcar Guest

    noauth <> wrote in

    > excerpt from:
    > To Catch a Thief
    > by Lynn Stuter
    > NewsWithViews.com
    >
    > Another lie came to light this week, among the many lies told by AKA,
    > (obama).
    >
    > Remember Henrietta Hughes, the homeless black lady who asked AKA, in a
    > quavering voice, to help her on the occasion of his visit to Ft Myers,
    > Florida to promote the $789 billion Piggy Package of Pork Barrel
    > Spending? Remember the well-dressed black lady, with the nice haircut,
    > who reached out to AKA,
    >
    > "I have an urgent need, unemployment and homelessness, a very small
    > vehicle for my family and I to live in. The housing authority has two
    > years' waiting lists, and we need something more than the vehicle and
    > the parks to go to. We need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please
    > help."
    >
    > AKA kissed her on the cheek, promised her help. Later the press fell all
    > over themselves getting to her, hanging on and reporting her every word.
    > Remember that Henrietta Hughes?
    >
    > Well, an enterprising individual decided to do a little checking. And
    > guess what that individual found? They found that Henrietta Hughes had
    > quit claim deeded a home, valued at $124,400, paid for, to her son, the
    > one who was supposedly also homeless. The details can be found here.

    Must be a shack in the arctic to be worth that little. A *small* house
    these days costs you 200K. I bet you lost the reference to that too didn't
    you? convienent.

    > Why do we get the impression that that little fiasco was staged? Could
    > it be her proximity to AKA right there in front of the audience? Could
    > it be that she didn’t look homeless?

    Because you're a black-hearted conservative who just can't accept that one
    of your own was the worst US president in history. Despite it happening at
    least two times before: Hoover and Nixon.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 8, 2009

  3. noauth

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 23:28:59 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >But pricing of homes generally depends on the area it is in.

    Ya think?

    >The same home in a black neighborhood will sell for less than in an
    >all white neighborhood.

    The dry cleaners called. Your sheets are ready to be picked up.
    Evan Platt, Mar 8, 2009
  4. noauth

    VanguardLH Guest

    noauth wrote:

    zzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzz
    Wha...
    Thought I heard something
    y-a-w-n
    Nope.
    Was nuthin.
    zzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzz
    VanguardLH, Mar 8, 2009
  5. noauth <> promulgated this using

    > excerpt from:
    > To Catch a Thief
    > by Lynn Stuter
    > NewsWithViews.com
    >
    > Another lie came to light this week, among the many lies told by AKA,
    > (obama).
    >
    > Remember Henrietta Hughes, the homeless black lady who asked AKA, in a
    > quavering voice, to help her on the occasion of his visit to Ft Myers,
    > Florida to promote the $789 billion Piggy Package of Pork Barrel
    > Spending? Remember the well-dressed black lady, with the nice haircut,
    > who reached out to AKA,
    >
    > "I have an urgent need, unemployment and homelessness, a very small
    > vehicle for my family and I to live in. The housing authority has two
    > years' waiting lists, and we need something more than the vehicle and
    > the parks to go to. We need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please
    > help."
    >
    > AKA kissed her on the cheek, promised her help. Later the press fell all
    > over themselves getting to her, hanging on and reporting her every word.
    > Remember that Henrietta Hughes?
    >
    > Well, an enterprising individual decided to do a little checking. And
    > guess what that individual found? They found that Henrietta Hughes had
    > quit claim deeded a home, valued at $124,400, paid for, to her son, the
    > one who was supposedly also homeless. The details can be found here.
    >
    > Why do we get the impression that that little fiasco was staged? Could
    > it be her proximity to AKA right there in front of the audience? Could
    > it be that she didn’t look homeless?
    >
    > But that isn’t the end of the story. It seems that on...
    > http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter145.htm

    The next big investigative journalist story should be
    where did the Obamas get that swing-set they put on
    the White House lawn?

    You *KNOW* somewhere in the neighborhood there's a nice
    hard working white family missing their kids' swing-set...

    Yep, smells like impeachment... or is that peach pie?

    WTF-ever.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I'm a "Moderate Republican"...
    which means that I *COULD* shoot farm-raised wild-game from

    Get yerself some Canadian wimmins in yer pickup truck without
    even using up any of your federally regulated tranquilizer darts :

    http://www.royalcf.com/images/mayonnaise230ml.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 8, 2009
  6. noauth

    RickMerrill Guest

    VanguardLH wrote:
    > noauth wrote:
    >
    > zzzzzzzzz
    > zzzzzzzzz
    > zzzzzzzzz
    > Wha...
    > Thought I heard something
    > y-a-w-n
    > Nope.
    > Was nuthin.
    > zzzzzzzz
    > zzzzzzzz

    :)

    are you sleeping on the job!?

    what? no complaint about OT?
    RickMerrill, Mar 8, 2009
  7. In article <Xns9BC7E0C33D90Echucknilcar@127.0.0.1>
    chuckcar <> wrote:

    > noauth <> wrote in
    >
    > > excerpt from:
    > > To Catch a Thief
    > > by Lynn Stuter
    > > NewsWithViews.com
    > >
    > > Another lie came to light this week, among the many lies told by AKA,
    > > (obama).
    > >
    > > Remember Henrietta Hughes, the homeless black lady who asked AKA, in a
    > > quavering voice, to help her on the occasion of his visit to Ft Myers,
    > > Florida to promote the $789 billion Piggy Package of Pork Barrel
    > > Spending? Remember the well-dressed black lady, with the nice haircut,
    > > who reached out to AKA,
    > >
    > > "I have an urgent need, unemployment and homelessness, a very small
    > > vehicle for my family and I to live in. The housing authority has two
    > > years' waiting lists, and we need something more than the vehicle and
    > > the parks to go to. We need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please
    > > help."
    > >
    > > AKA kissed her on the cheek, promised her help. Later the press fell all
    > > over themselves getting to her, hanging on and reporting her every word.
    > > Remember that Henrietta Hughes?
    > >
    > > Well, an enterprising individual decided to do a little checking. And
    > > guess what that individual found? They found that Henrietta Hughes had
    > > quit claim deeded a home, valued at $124,400, paid for, to her son, the
    > > one who was supposedly also homeless. The details can be found here.
    > >

    > Must be a shack in the arctic to be worth that little. A *small* house
    > these days costs you 200K. I bet you lost the reference to that too didn't
    > you? convienent.
    >
    > > Why do we get the impression that that little fiasco was staged? Could
    > > it be her proximity to AKA right there in front of the audience? Could
    > > it be that she didn’t look homeless?

    > Because you're a black-hearted conservative who just can't accept that one
    > of your own was the worst US president in history. Despite it happening at
    > least two times before: Hoover and Nixon.

    Well. It's either that or he's a racist! Or maybe he doesn't wear metal in
    his face and sit around the coffee house all day on his laptop discussing the
    damage to the environment that comes out of your mouth in the form of carbon
    dioxide, and whether plant life really needs it to live or not? Or, maybe
    he's a Kennedy democrat who is just fed up with faggot agendas of people?
    like Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Ried and their baby killing agendas
    have done to his country, using the black caucaus the way they have for their
    own enrichment? You narrow minded nitwits can't even begin to envision that
    this is not a political party issue. You're just too fucking stupid. It's a
    finacier issue getting a thug out of chicago to do the dirty work. A thug you
    percieve as a messiah. My guess is the US military will arrest him soon
    enough. If they don't, you should be very scared. very scared.

    Dave U. Random, Mar 8, 2009
  8. noauth

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > Evan Platt <> pinched out a steaming
    > pile of<>:
    >
    >>On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 23:28:59 -0500, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>But pricing of homes generally depends on the area it is in.

    >>Ya think?
    >>
    >>>The same home in a black neighborhood will sell for less than in an
    >>>all white neighborhood.

    >>The dry cleaners called. Your sheets are ready to be picked up.

    > Do these fucking racists ever take a day off?

    Hey, I don't set home values and neither do you. Insureance companies and
    cities do. If you live in a high crime area, the value of your house is
    lessened. The fact that this happens in Black dominated neighbourhoods
    more than white dominated neighbourhoods is not due to race, it's due to
    poverty. Despite there being a connection between poverty and race in the
    US.

    Sorry to blow up your label, but there's *no* racism involved in this
    thread at *all*. QED.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 8, 2009
  9. chuckcar wrote:

    > Sorry to blow up your label, but there's *no* racism involved in this
    > thread at *all*. QED.

    So, you don't know what "Your sheets are ready" meant, do you.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 9, 2009
  10. noauth

    chuckcar Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry to blow up your label, but there's *no* racism involved in this
    >> thread at *all*. QED.

    > So, you don't know what "Your sheets are ready" meant, do you.

    Of course I knew you idiot. That was the accusation.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 9, 2009